IMMEDIATE NEED for a full-time Office Administrator. This position requires a positive personality who loves daily interaction with clients, is a team player, and can easily multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Greet clients, answer phones, schedule appointments, copy/process Tax Returns, type/edit/assemble financial statements and PowerPoint presentations. You will assist with website, social media, technology, billings, and a variety of projects and events. A great opportunity for someone who wants a career opportunity in a family-friendly professional firm.
– Proficient in MS Office. Expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
– Proficient in technology, word processing, social media and accounting with attention to detail.
– Self-starter, exude high energy, and the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment with strict deadlines.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Experience working in a CPA firm is a plus.
Full-Time Employees Qualify for the following Benefits:
– Health, Life and LTD Insurance
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
– Vacation and Sick Leave