We are seeking an energetic professional to join our growing team! The primary duties of this position will be assisting engagement managers and seniors in all areas of our tax, audit, and business resource group practice areas. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain immediate and practical experience working with a variety of clients and industries.
– Entry level to one year of service in public accounting with a primary focus on audit, accounting, and tax services.
– CPA or CPA eligible candidate.
– Energetic self-starter with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficiency in Excel a must and Prosystems Fx a plus.
Full-time employees qualify for:
– Health insurance.
– 401k retirement plan with a company match.
– Year-end bonus pool.
– Flexible work hours, reduced summer hours including 1/2 days on Fridays.
– 80 hours of vacation with the ability to bank overtime hours to use for additional vacation.
– Business development monetary incentives on new clients developed.
|Job Category||Accounting Associate|