Why Stancil CPA * Advisors?
- We’re growing and need dynamic leaders to take us further!
- We’re excited to hear new ideas and perspectives!
- We value our employees by offering an ideal work/life balance with generous PTO, half day Fridays during the summer, opportunity to work offsite and involvement in our community!
Since 1971, Stancil PC, a full-service CPA firm located in Raleigh, NC has provided a comprehensive range of services, from proactive tax planning services to audits and strategic planning for businesses and not-for-profits. Starting as one sole practitioner, the firm has now grown to a team of over 30 CPAs and other professionals. Our approach is unique in that we adopt a proactive leadership role in achieving our clients’ goals and maintain an ongoing partnership between our staff and clients.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking dedicated, self-motivated team players with 2-10 years of recent public accounting tax experience to lead tax engagements for highly successful privately-held business clients. As part of the Stancil team, you will plan, prepare and review high-end business and individual tax returns, engage in complex tax research and strategic tax planning, ensure compliance, prioritize tax projects and develop and cultivate professional client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA license
- 2-10 years of recent public accounting tax experience encompassing progressive scope and responsibilities
- Ability to professionally lead tax engagements, work independently and in a team environment, build and manage client relationships and juggle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, client service and PC skills including accounting software proficiency
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including employer-paid health insurance and 401(k) plan, profit sharing, business development incentives, generous PTO, professional growth opportunity with partner track, regular training and ongoing education and a fun, business-casual and collaborative work environment. In addition, community involvement is paramount to who we are as an organization.
If you have a desire to continue to learn and grow and become a trusted professional and advisor and are eager to learn more about becoming a key member of our team, please apply online.
Opportunities available at various levels from Senior to Manager
Potential Partnership Opportunity
Stancil PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer